Saturday, June 17, 2006

oh happy day (oh happy day..)

my favourite day of this week was thursday...

i can't remember what i was doing at work, but had lunch with a friend, (he ditched me on tues) and so he kindly treated me and THEN he called up when i was finshing work and said he had a coldplay ticket for me!! WohOooOhOOHoHooOO i was soo excited and still am. yeah :) july 13 baby

and then had gone to a friend's place for dinner and realised it was actually a bible study group... which was a bit of a surprise, a nice one at that. And his friend whom i've met a few times accepted Christ!! there's something special about being right there with people who say with their own words, I want to know jesus. so we celebrated after and went for some dessert which is always good

it's was about 10:45pm and the day is still not over, and i was on my way to the bus but wasn't quite ready to go home, so called up mandy and she was just coming back from a run and got to say hi and chat for a bit :) dropping by and saying hi to people isn't something you usually do in hk.. hah the castle street flats, or fat bottom girls were my usual stop offs on the way home, usually for a cuppa or just to pee - love it!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com