Sunday, February 19, 2006

shoes + more

ahh yes I did finally buy those shoes :) sorry nam and whoever may be interested, don't have a digi so will have to take a pic some other time... well if my time was under 2hours then yes I would have a digi now hah... although I ended up doing a little more shopping than expected, i.e. i came home with a few new purchases including two jackets, a top and a pair of jeans... oh well!

not sure whether the chinese ointment did better, I couldn't really tell, as my right leg was more sore in the first place! aiya...

the good thing is that I back to having coffee again... hmm coffee, although I think I've been so deprived over the past few weeks that I'm trying to make up for it and have been having at least 2 a day (espressos as well!) ahhh and yes there were a few empty bottles of wine at the Au's the other night too... hmmm

anyways just going through my photos from the crazy kiwi trip here and have posted a few for yas :) enjoy

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com