Saturday, January 28, 2006

godiva & jay chow

I had a moment last night... my boss gave each of us a box of godiva chocos for chinese new year and I've been having moments with them (like we did in auckland :P) and I just got some jaychow songs from a workmate and last night while I was waiting for a friend, I was standing in central listening to one of my fav songs of his eating godiva... it was a happy moment :)

I'm really excited about today, for several reasons -
1. i got to sleep in
2. i don't have to go to work
3. it's the beginning of chinese new year (a 4 day holiday)
4. i don't have any plans to do or anywhere to be
5. i'm still in my pajamas
6. it's raining - perfect for a day inside with movies and books

yep that's my day, it's good to just do nothing for a while, I've been listening to one of tom's songs (our worship leader at church) and it keeps going on in my head "i will be still, I will be still..." which in hk it's hard to do and but it's soooo important.

anyway happy chinese new year! :)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com