Wednesday, October 12, 2005

it's about time

that I wrote another blog... I was starting to get spam in my comments! crazy

and yes it is crazy how time just flies by... it's
1 month till I've been a graduate for a year
2 months till december, end of the year
2 months that I've had this cough
3 months till I left NZ and been in HK a year
3 months till another birthday
5 months till the half marathon
5 months till B&Chris are parents!!!
6 months that I've been working
8 months till Jaime&Tim's wedding!!!

some things are rather exciting (baby & wedding), others half looking forward to (the run, I really need to start training!) and rest just fills in the gaps

Stuff has been going on, work as usual with this promo SoHoctober which is fun as friends are involved, but also slightly stressful and that's another story

Heading to Planetshakers in KL in a couple of weeks, so am excited about that, more so that I can get some time off and have a get away, quite frankly I would just love to go to a beach for a week... pretend it's Fiji baby, hey it's nearly a year since I was there

ok this will all for now, will try and update a bit more regularly, otherwise will just email/text/call :)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com