Friday, September 16, 2005

pinch or two of salt... or a bucket ha

yes well I have somewhat recovered from the events of last week... hmm i think i get rather emotional about things, when it really shouldn't take that much of our time & energy. there are more important things in life...

...like family - I just spoke to dad whose in Malaysia with mum. He was suppose to be back on Wed, but then didn't come back - I was the one calling home to see if he was back and waiting up at night! ha... now it looks like they're both away for the next week. I'll survive :)

...like coffee! omg we just got one of those espresso machines at work with those coffee packs and all you have to do is push the button :) hmm love it!

...like enjoying the sunshine, today is sooooo beautiful! blue skies and sun, just wish I was by the beach

...like work, ok I have to put this in cuz there are some exciting things happening September in SoHo and Nat & James are playing so that's going to be good! ha I'm sitting in a cafe having lunch and the home page for the internet here is our Venue Alliance website!! haha... I think my boss has been here :P the magazine on my left - HK Mag has an editorial piece on the Sept in SoHo event telling people to go to it and another little mag called Urban Soul has an advert of ours :)

... like holidays, which monday is and I'm looking forward to it as I have to work on Sunday (sept in soho event), I know... but I'll find some way to make up for it

...like having a pilot friend called Henry who has just been to NZ and did some shopping for me :) I can't wait to have a triple chocolate cookie time cookie, mainland camebert... and I can't remember what else was on the list! ohhhaa fun

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com