Thursday, September 08, 2005

mehh

ok i don't even want to write about this now cuz i've gone over it so many times and i still can't understand why it happened. basically a client called my boss today to complain about me, saying that i was rude and she was not impressed with our service. and when my boss asked her to come to our office to sort it out, she said she didn't want to see me! mehh.. that hurts. everyone keeps saying (myself included) not to take it personally but it's hard not to esp. if something like that is said about you!

good thing my boss doesn't believe her and has sorted it all out... but I still have that horrible feeling that i've done something wrong. i know i haven't, and my boss has already told me that i haven't so i shouldn't worry about it. but of course me being me I will and i do get all emotionally caught up in it all. mehhh i still have to deal with them as they are our clients and i'm somewhat dreading the next meeting with them ahh i have a horrible fear that she will come up and slap me! ha... of course that wouldn't happen, but the idea that someone actually thinks that of me really upsets me. i don't know what to do or how i can make it better. i guess we can't always be on the good side of everyone , there will always be someone who will be rubbed up the wrong way or the other way around. i think it would be different if she said it straight to me, i might be able to handle it better(?) or maybe not. but the fact she called my boss does make it worse.

i just had to escape the office and went to visit another client who just opened a spa&salon. it's so beautiful there, calm and relaxing... and they are so nice and they love what we've done for them. why can't all clients be like that? i'm so much more willing to do extra things for them... although it's easier to do this, it's not really the right attitude. yes i know, i need to be christ-like towards people, even when it's hard. obviously it's easy to be nice to someone who is nice to you, but so much more if you are nice to someone who isn't so nice. ha, nicely put don't you think?

sigh... anyways i've had a cry about it so i really shouldn't waste anymore energy or tears on this issue. it's done, deal with it, face the next day with a smile and extra makeup. just love it

going to stomp tomorrow which will be a nice treat, that and an extra bar of chocolate on the side thanks

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com