Saturday, September 17, 2005

being domesticated

I just washed my hair and used this sebastian shampoo and it smells so yummy...

well I'm home this morning, as I'm going to work later to set up for tomorrow. so as you do when you're at home on sat. morning, you put on your swimmers and do the house work to french music! ha so far I have swept up the leaves outside, watered the plants and of course my feet, done some washing, wiped down the floor with those cool wipey things, straightened the kitchen chairs...

the rubbish is piling up and that's one thing I really don't like doing - taking out the rubbish! no reason really, I just don't like it... I haven't done it for a week and I figured that dad would be back soon I'd leave it for him, but they're still away for another week... hmmm I think I'll just have to do it - DO IT

ha that's one reason I don't want to live on my own, so someone else can take out the trash hehe in my 3 years of flatting I probably only took it out not more than 10 times! everyone else seemed like they enjoyed it so I didn't want to take that away! ha

hmm I'm liking this french music... makes me feel like I'm on holiday there. hmm maybe one day when Jaime&Tim get their holiday home over there (or was it Italy?) I don't mind really :)

I think I'll make some slice now...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com