Monday, July 18, 2005

we can't always plan

One thing I find frustrating is having your day planned and sorted and you've prepared everything so you can do what needs to be done within the time you've given it... and then something or someone comes along and disrupts it all and throws everything out of whack! I guess I get so set on things that when they don't go according to plan then it's like, now what?

Anyways, Dove is back in town and was suppose to see her last nite, but couldn't and then we were planning to see her tonite, but that didn't happen... and she's only here for a week! We're all working during the day and she's busy sorting out stuff anyway and everyones tired at night so that just sucks :( At least I don't have to tape Lost tonite! hah

Work was kinda crazy but fun today... I'm getting to know some of the venues pretty well and they always offer me drinks and to sit and chat hah :) yeah I'm "working" but I guess it is part of what I'm suppose to do, get to know the people, build relationships and so on. It's funny how knowledge and understanding effects how you think and perceive things... particularly with people. The more you know, the more you understand and can relate to them. So that's good...

Got asked that "are you chinese?" question again today... all in a days work :)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com