Sunday, July 10, 2005

somewhat obssessed

...with work. Perhaps. The past week I've been leaving work at 8:30, 9ish, 10:30pm... There is lots of stuff going on and I actually like being at work. Maybe because it gives me a focus, something to do, a sense of worth & importance even. I dunno. Or maybe I'm just trying to 'busy' myself so that I don't have time to do anything else... other things that I should really be doing, committing to, spending time on/with. hmmm here's our new internal newsletter some of us put together Fluid Newsletter Funny :)

...with earl grey tea. I'm lovin it and have at least a cup or two a day. I find it rather calming and helps to clear the mind. So that's good

...with shoes. I bought another pair today, and last week I bought two pairs on the same day, one pair before work and one pair after! Do I really need them? Well now that's debatable

...with Lost. The tv series that's started recently here, hadn't heard of it before (I'm a bit slow with these things) but it's the only tv I watch each week, so I guess that's ok. Although it is getting rather cheesy

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com