Friday, July 01, 2005

Carmi aka mavis

Had the greatest talk with Carmi this morning!!! well by the time I woke up and sorted myself out it was lunch... but that's ok it's a holiday :)

Carmi & I been through so much over the past few years, starting from the Chile missions trip... we REALLY had to get to know each other as we shared a room for 3 weeks & then a tent for 2 more! You seriously get to KNOW someone when you spend that much time with them, esp Carmi's random habits like sleeping talking in three different languages and my crazy morning antics haha... we also got to learn a lot about our personales espacio hmmm

Then we were in the same lifegroup, accountability partners, prayer buddies, tennis partners (that one time!) and not to mention a certain club we had haha good times. And she's never failed to listen, offer advice, pray, speak words of encouragement and tell me how much she loves me... and I know I don't say it enough, but thankyou Carmi for always being there, you are a true blessing from God and I'm soooo happy that you're only a phone call away :) love you Carmi, honestly I do

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com