Monday, June 27, 2005

WOHOOWHOOOHHOOWOO

MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!! I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T HELP BUT WRITE IN CAPS! WOOHOOOOO... I ACTUALLY STARTED CLAPPING MY HANDS WHEN I FOUND OUT "IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT, CLAP YOUR HANDS" haha

ok I have calmed down from the excitement a little, I can't wait to hear how he proposed... hmmm... so when's the wedding? I dunno, that's k cuz she's getting married and whenever is good. This is the first marriage out of us, I guess since there's only 3 of us, 2 which have boyfys, and now one that's engaged! hah we used to always joke who would get married first... and Jaime always said it wouldn't be her BUT IT IS! haha

This is the highlight of the year and it's even better cuz her fiancee Tim is such a great guy and he's so perfect for her, so that makes me happy!

(happy) sigh... :)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com