Sunday, June 26, 2005

ten minutes is clearly not enough

Jacinta's word at 180 last night was definitely a word in season for me as Abbey e-mailed and said pretty much the same thing to me! Basically just doing a spot check with God and where we are at with him. So many times we can continue doing things the way we've always done them (cuz they worked) and not realise that it isn't what God wants for us now, so we need to regularly tune ourselves to Him.

Personally coming back to that place where I can know and feel His presence and just BE with him. I don't have to do anything, say anything, bring anything... all He wants is me just as I am. And for that I thank God for his loving grace, cuz honestly I'm not worthy.

When I was younger I used to think that when your heartbeat was in sync with someone, or if your timing of your breath was the same, or your walk and stride were in step it meant you had a special connection with that person. SO I used to always try and get in step with my parents when I walked alongside them, or when I was sitting close to them I would try and control my breathing to be that of theirs... and it should be the same with God. I just want to be so close that I can feel His heartbeat and breathing and align myself with His so we can have that special connection.

It's such a conscious thing and I know so many times I try and rush ahead, or lag behind putting me out of sync with Him (esp being in HK) and all He's asking is "be still and know I am God"

breath in...

breath out...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com