Sunday, June 05, 2005

"It was like this big button, and I pushed it!"

I had a massage yesterday and it hurt! I can still feel the sore muscles now... but during it, no matter how much it hurt, you know it's good and to be able to just put up with the pain for the moment, you know you'll be better off. I'm trying to draw some parallels in life here... hmm

Sometimes you just need to push those buttons, climb those stairs, bake that cake, float that boat, flip that coin, walk that mile, sing that song, read that book, dial that number, wear those shoes... regardless of what you feel like doing and your fear of the outcome.

ok don't really know the reason behind this post, I'm tired and need a nap. yeah for sunday arvo

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com