Saturday, June 25, 2005

in the middle of the night

I started texting Abbey cuz I missed her and I'm so excited that she's going off to Rome today to meet Lyds&Em!! And I just couldn't sleep so picked up my guitar... omg it's been sooo long, I can't even remember when I played last. Poor neglected thing. I realised how much I love it haa and was remembering all these random songs like this one for my sister's birthday and I woke her up singing it to her...

Sarah so many years have pasted us by
Sarah you're twenty-one already
oh what a great age to be
you can buy your own tv
sarah my sister sarah

Sarah so many years have pasted us by
Sarah you're twenty-one already
and I will keep our memories
in my heart for eternity
sarah my sister sarah

haa it's so cheesy, I love it. Finally went to sleep cuz my wrist was sore, it's been sore most of the week... maybe from carrying an umbrella hmmm

I'm working at home today, which is nice for a change... so I'm giving myself little breaks like going into the kitchen for something, hmm might do some baking later yumm slice

Alright get back to work, oh wait gotta hang the clothes first

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com