Monday, May 02, 2005

the point of NO RETURN!

like omg I'm actually starting work tomorrow ahh... but it's ok, I had a great day laxing out on a junk (boat) trip today which was soooo good! We had 2 boats to accomodate the 50 or so people, and heaps of food and drink, sun screen and people ready to have fun. Weather wise it was beaauti-ful a little cloudy, with some wind and sun so it's definately a recipe for a great day! and it was will have to grab some photos hmm

Crazy I'm not even prepared for tomorrow! I don't know what I'm wearing or anything, usually I would've tried my outfit out several times, with the shoes and sussed out everything. I just can't be bothered at the mo. It'll happen in the morning ha now I'm sunned and really tired... about to go to bed

We just had a guest leave (momentarily) and 3 more arriving today - two cousins and interestingly, the guy who introduced my parents to Christ all those years ago, is visiting for 2 weeks! very kewl

ok promise to post something tomorrow, I'm feeling like I'm still on the boat... wooahhh please let me off - maybe I should just lie down! mehhh

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com