Wednesday, May 25, 2005

ok you win

right yes I know it's been a while, the thing is that I haven't even wanted to blog. I know that's terrible. I guess it just makes it easier to keep things to yourself, your emotions, feelings and thoughts. Cuz once they're out then people know, like they KNOW and that's kinda scary. I dunno, sometimes I feel that I'm holding back a lot. There's a lot I could give, so what's stopping me? I dunno. Like since I've been back I feel like I'm more serious, more reserved, maybe even detached from people, not really ready to be myself. Well what people see is me, and that's what they know. But the real me, what's going on inside - do they know me? Do they even want to know? I guess in HK it's harder to really get to know someone, and let someone know you. It takes time. Something that a lot of people don't have, or aren't willing to give. And fair enough. People come and they go... what's the point in investing you time, emotions, and everything into something that isn't going to last? Is there a point? I think there is. How else are you going to learn, know and grow? We are social beings, we need to connect, to feel connected, be apart of something... so why aren't I?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com