Monday, May 16, 2005

My upper room

ok today was suppose to be my computer-free day... and I've been home the whole day! Yes it was hard, and about 7:20pm I went online... gee I did well. ha anyways my justification was that I'd be on it even later tomorrow nite after work, if I didn't go on now. Yes, nice little things we tell ourselves!

anyways, had a fun exploration around my building and realised that I can get up on my roof! I was so stoked... I took up a mat, my bible, journal, music, water, sun screen, sunnies, phone, books, snacks, pillows and a beach umbrella! hah it was great, although you can hear the roar of the traffic go by, it's exactly like the roof tops you imagine in the old days, where they dry things, hide (Rahab & the spies), pray, look at the stars (ha not in HK!) so yeah it's my new favourite place - my upper room.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com