Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm just a girl

hah I can't believe some of you don't know what a sante bar is!! They're the best Whittakers chocolate for coffees - ever!

Anyways... after 2 weeks and one day at my job I CRIED AT WORK!! OMG how embarassing!! It was totally my fault though, cuz I did something soo wrong and when my boss found out he got mad and told me off, I tried not to cry, but he kinda kept going on about it cuz he didn't know what to do to fix it and it's an open plan office, so everyone heard, and I couldn't help but cry. Probably more so cuz I knew I had done something really bad, and so I felt even worse... mehh... although my boss felt really bad that he made me cry and kept saying sorry and got me tissues etc. wow, the power of tears! ha and today on our way to a meeting he apologised again and said he's rather blunt and straightforward with things, and rather let it out and let us know what he thinks instead of us worrying he's mad at us etc. He even asked if I actually like my job and everything. I know I'm totally over-sensitive about things like that, so I just need to toughen up and get use to the way he is and not take it so personally. mehh

Anyways it was all better that night by going for dinner with Abbie and Priscilla and sharing XTC (gelato), then crashing on another dinner with Nat, Nate, Derek and Janice (some interesting table topics/discussions) and THEN we watched STAR WARS EPISODE 3!! everyone was sooo excited, it was so funny. and the oldest Ma brother had a REAL light sabre, honestly it was the coolest thing ever and he actually put it on in the theatre, and everyone cheered! hah... but honestly it was really good - didn't quite appreciate the first two... but this one definately made up for it. Weird cuz now it's all over! The end of another trilogy, that's sad.

so that finished rather late and after hanging around and talking about it, headed back to Nat's place and to bed at 3am... up for 7:30am prayer at church! hah very impressed, cuz out of the 6 people, 5 of us had been to the movie and so didn't have much sleep. So crazy, but totally worth it!

Which makes me very tired now so it's bedtime for me...

oh and btw, if you haven't watched Star Wars Episode 3 yet - GO!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com