Friday, May 06, 2005

hmmm....

ok I'm actually kinda tired, but wanted to blog just to clear my mind... yes it's a bit too late to go for a walk or a run. Maybe another day

So I've had my first week at work, it's gone surprisingly well and I've actually enjoyed it! funny that. I've been tagging along to the meetings Simon has with various clients, listening and learning the ropes as eventually I'll be doing that! It's pretty interesting. Although one muck up today was that I wrote a reply for him and he had checked it and gone through, and I retyped it and he sent it off. But then we realised it had all these spelling mistakes in it! ahh... feel so bad, but hopefully it's ok. mehhh

the funniest thing in the office is that we have a cat that comes in to hang out in the arvo. Her name's Bob hah and she loves sitting in one of the designer's chairs. So when he gets up to do something, she's straight in it and won't let him move her. She actually bit him and throws up a huge fuss! Soo funny, so everyone's trying to get her off the chair and one of the guys spins it around and around and the poor thing is holding on for dear life until it finally was spun off!! It was a bit of a laugh though haha

honestly I'm knacked and my allergies aren't making things easier, I can hardly see the screen mehhh I'm just going to bed. will do some catching up with my blog reading tomorrow so there better be some good stuff! haa

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com