Sunday, April 24, 2005

wish list

a cuppa tea
cheese & crackers (mainland camerbert on cracked pepper vitawheat)
the codecracker

I miss my flat and my flatties :( being able to come home and talk about our days, the random things we did like dressing up for our themed dinners, going for drives at night and walks on the beach, doing the flat shop at random hours of the night, washing the mini and the other cars, sitting infront of the fire, listening to some jazz or classical, reading stories of Jeeves, listening to Dave play his cello, talking to Brent through the walls, smelling baking, having lammies with Steph and chats in bed, falling asleep on the couch, feeding the ducks, eating ice cream, our granny lounge...

didn't really feel like coming home tonight... but didn't really want to stay out either. Just sat and watched as my bus passed by... and another and another... it was a beautiful nite, couldn't see any stars, but the lights from the buildings lit up the sky instead ha... it's quite a different side of HK, even in the midst of 7mil people you can still feel so alone. But I know we're not! God said He'll never leave us nor forsake us, which is an awesome promise, one that I always hold on to, knowing that whether I'm in NZ or HK or someplace else, God is always with me.

and on that note I'm signing off - nite

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com