Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Represent

Went along to an ANZAC day thing at some peoples place... didn't even know them, but just tagged along with Nat. the funniest thing though was that out of like 15 people I was the ONLY KIWI!!! mehh I crashed an only-Aussie party!! I was on the phone when we walked in and someone passed me and then goes to another guy, "I just heard a kiwi accent!" (don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing). They kept talking about the good old days in oz, old tv series and shows, music and bands and I really had no idea what they were going on about. Finally watched the Castle, remember seeing a copy of that in the castle st flat, but never watched it. very stereotypical so it was a bit of a laugh and other aussie stuff. I guess it was good to represent my nation as we did fight alongside them on those shores. I even wore my "I call New Zealand home" tshirt haha

I'm about to go be a "hair model" so I'm a bit wary, it could be good... or really really bad... so I might be wearing a hat for a wee while. Here's hoping

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com