Thursday, April 28, 2005

p pp p p p pppp p p pp p

My theory is that if you say it enough it'll make you no want to go... yes I need to pee.

Soo I've been up since like 6:15am bit of a record for me at the moment. my motivation was 7:30am prayer the church and it was really kewl! It's really great to be able to spend time in prayer in God's presence with other people! awesome awesome, we had waffles and fruit after so that was a bonus!

After was able to catch up with the dpma man... I've always wondered what the "p" stands for? obviously it's not related to the title haha. hmm since my blogs are always about me, I'm starting to feel really self centred... let me tell you a little bit about Derek Ma-

He is American Chinese (made the mistake of calling him Canadian once!) mid twenties 26?, recently engaged to the lovely Janice and they're due to be married 18 June, he can groove to the music, awesome speaker, genuine kinda guy, with a heart so big for God and people, leader of 180 and is passionate about what he does, works at church, lives with his bro, Cliff (who also is engaged to be married in Sept)... they're very kewl brothers, I almost wish there was another one... almost! ha there actually is, an older one - he's already married. umm when I first met Derek, he nearly made me cry - see post 29 Jan I think, but we're still friends hah! One of the easiest guys to talk to as he is open, humbled and willing to listen and speak his mind. Comfortable with his surroundings and his place in Christ, it's always refreshing being around him and talking to him. Great encourager and speaks with wisdom... hmmm what else? Check out his site, top right of the page and have a look at the video! It's awesome ( I actually can't download it, but have seen clips of it!) - this almost sounds like a personals ad! sorry ladies, he's taken heh

ok I've had two coffees already today, and I really need to pee...ohaha I wish I could a photo up of my hair, it turned out... ok :) sometimes I like it more than others, but on the whole it's pretty fun! you'll just have to come visit to see it haha

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com