Monday, April 04, 2005

My friends

I love how you have special things with friends, just between the two of you that no one else shares. It's great and I guess you end up taking pieces of them with you and they do the same. And in the end, a lot of who you are can be seen in the friends and people around you... if you get what I mean.

Basically what attracts you to someone is some sort of common thread/element, something you both can relate to... and from there on you begin to realise more things about them, qualities you admire, respect, and desire in your own life. But I guess there are also areas we want to help and encourage each other in, to stand by and be strong when they need you and knowing that they will be strong for you. And that's the greatest thing about friends, that you can be who you are with, with no fear of being looked down on, laughed, judged, ridiculed...

I love it in A Knight's Tale when the King says to Heath Ledger (forgot his character's name) "Your men love you, if I didn't know anything else about you, that would be enough" and the same goes with friends.

In the past few days, I've shared some special times with my friends...
going to the hairdressers for a hair wash, buying the same shoes, long distance phonecalls, seeing old friends who I haven't seen in over 3years!, receiving encouraging texts, laughs over crazy movies, sitting outside at nite talking, catching up over lunches, chatting online to people in NZ, OZ & Singapore...

ahh love my friends, it would be kewl for all of them to meet... maybe one day haha yeah at my wedding!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com