Sunday, April 17, 2005

I know you can be overwhelmed, and underwhelmed, but can you just be whelmed?

Who knows?!

Anyways, I've been feeling rather OVERWHELMED lately... of what? Just life... ha it sounds so cliche. I mean I actually have a LIFE now hahaa... seriously though, with a job, a church, awesome friends, and stuff - I'm starting to let my roots dig down in this place, hmm maybe for another 15 years... or maybe not. I've been so used to doing nothing and having lots of mi tiempo, that now with everything thrown at me it got a little too much and maybe I got too excited about it all and tried to do everything. It's crazy I've hardly seen my parents, maybe that's just apart of it all. So I've got a few weeks to suss it out and refocus and prioritise stuff might spend time in my cave

Just realised it's been a week since I've blogged! so here are some highlights
- Wednesday luncheon with the girls at the Vine Centre - it's becoming a weekly thing, it's kewl to be able to catch up with people during the week, everyone gets so busy with stuff it's nice just to hang
- Dropping off some stuff at my new workplace... there are some crazy cats that hang around outside that are always fighting!!
- Hanging with Neena
- Taking Shiva on a quickie tour of HK in one night! So crazy, but we managed to go on every single form of transport here apart from a minibus!
- Making Jared's raspberry slice, thumbs up dude, everyone's loving it - I know I need more friends hah (funny Abbey made it this weekend as well!)
- Going down to the beach and witnessing 13 baptisms!! awesome awesome
- Being encouraged by Rick Heeren and workplace ministry yeah I'm excited about my new job!! I know God has placed me there wooahooo

ok my mum's actually telling me to go to bed!! and she said she won't wake me up in the morning... hmm I guess that's what you get for living at home

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com