Friday, April 01, 2005

I feel like singing a song... lalalaaa

It's been a really kewl week...

When I get up in the morning I know what I'm doing, there's a routine... although I'm slowly slipping from it! haha I was so good and woke up early, and got ready, made my lunch... then gradually over the four days I've actually been at work, I've gotten up later and stopped eating breakfast, skipped lunch (ok I fasted), taken the later buses... haha it probably progressively gets worse towards the end of the week! lovin it... the office is really nice, so I can get all dressed up corporate style. I'm quickly running out of tops, so might have to do some quick shopping. The work itself is soooo boring... I have to go through old newspapers and find companies and then look up their details online and put them in a database. I think once I've done that, I have to call them to check their details... oh what funnn

Just bought a top which says "pretending it's saturday" I can't wait to wear it!

oh I'm quite excited about this other company I had an interview with. Well, scared aswell, cuz I'd be expected to do all this stuff and have responsibilities and I'm kinda getting used to doing things my way... "I did it myyyy wayy" ahh old songs. He gave me a wee assignment to do, so I've just emailed my ideas and will hear back probably next week. It's a small company around 8-10ppl and so it's definately a place where you could make a difference, unlike those big MNC who are so rigid, bureaucratic, but who knows?! hmm yes God does... will be praying

anyways, speaking of ingrown hairs hahaa (or lack of, cuz now I've shaved) I really should start running ... tomorrow :) I've been hula-hooping at home which is kewl (the 2 times I did it) but I went on for like 15mins w/o stopping! good for the abs I tell ya (no 1cm there!!)

Which book of the Bible are you? brought to you by Quizilla

You are Psalms

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com