Thursday, March 24, 2005

Whose next?

Abbey's got a job, Sam's got a job... and now I've got a job! :) God's so good to us!

Although it's just a temp job doing data entry at a recruitment firm, it'll be a good way to ease myself into the working life, getting up early, having responsibilities and so on. It's a really nice office, so that'll be good. And even more exciting, I bought my first suit the other day!! woohoo, it's a classic slim fit cut, and of course black. My mum said that if I want to work in the corporate world, then I have to start dressing like I am. Which suits me just fine (hah nice pun)

Another thing that is kinda exciting is next week I have an interview with a Design&Marketing company, well more so in this other section of the company which does complete advertising/marketing for restaurants/bars located in a particular area like Soho, LanKwai, TST, Wanchai... so that could be interesting.

This weekend is going to be really exciting!! We're doing all these outreaches into the city- working with InnerCity Missions in Chung King Mansion, which is a place I've always been scared of for no particular reason, but am going in with the team on Friday to do a prayer walk, serve lunch, meet people and help out with a Bible study... I know good things will come from it, God will be in the house, so it'll be very kewl. There's lots of other stuff going on, like visiting an old folks home, an outreach in a mall, worship nites, Easter service and so on.

I guess the thing with running programs and organising things, is that sometimes we tend to let that get in the way of what God wants to do... we have to be careful not to let boundaries limit our amazing God!! ha coming from a perfectionist/detailist I know I have to allow God just to do His thing, even if it might 'mess' up things, cuz it's all about Him... good thing to remember

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com