Thursday, March 10, 2005

tempting... but no

Who can guess what movie that's from?!

ohh... what a great morning, got to speak to Lyds for an hour and half! score, ahh she's so amazing, have missed talking to her and our wee dates, which we had several extended versions of! so it was soooo good talking to her and she is so encouraging I nearly started crying! But I thought of the bag and quickly stopped! haha the power of desire...

Another great thing is that my dad bought me a pilates mat from Philippines, and honestly it is so cheap there (make a note Philippines team next year)... it's now lying in the middle of the floor so I'll have no excuse not to do some exercise! yeah and work off that 1cm off, which is quickly increasing

The more I think about it, the more I really want to go into China. I know I should go only when God says, and so I'm just having a little look around and checking things out. My cousin was telling me how corrupt and legalistic it is there... and that's just the way they do business, under the table sort of thing. mehh I know I'm called to work there, and when I do, I don't want to succumb to that. BUT would I be able to survive by not playing the game?! Would I be able to gain respect in the business sector?! I know God will prepare me for that time, and I'll have His favour so I shouldn't worry about it. Still... it'll definately be challenging

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com