Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Speaking of being scared...

I've been feeling really claustrophobic lately!! (woohoo I spelt it right the first time, I just had to double check in the dictionary!) It's so weird, I do get claustrophobic sometimes and it's really hard to explain to people while you're in that state. You can't really say "get away from me" or just run from the situation. It feels like you're just being weak. But how do you deal with being in that situation? esp. when you can't change it or get out of it. ha... one really bad time was in the plane and I was sitting in the middle, I just had to close my eyes and pretend I wasn't there... go to my happy place (think Happy Gilmore). And lately it's been on the bus and I love sitting up the top at the front, but if someone is next to me, esp. if they're talking to me - leaning in really close and I'm getting squished to the wall, I feel like screaming!! Honestly claustrophobia is such a weird thing... I'm sure it can drive you crazy

hmm I don't think I have any other phobias... oh apart from spiders - arachnophobia (had to look that one up). But it's not really a phobia, I just don't like them. They're gross

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com