Wednesday, March 30, 2005

a quickie

my head is really sore and so is my throat and my nose hasn't stopped running... my first day at work and I couldn't really call in sick on my first day, so went... it wasn't fun. I had a wee stack of tissues and at lunch I went and got some drugs. mehh...

so yeah work... it was ok, nothing very exciting really, just going through newspapers finding companies and looking for their details and putting them into a database. thank God it's only for a month! Although it's a nice wee office, only 6 others and we had chocolate cake (yummmmy) cuz it was the boss' birthday.

I only have to work half day tomorrow, cuz I've got an interview in the arvo, and in between will prob go across the street to church and have a wee nap :)

alright I wanna go to bed now and it's just after 8:30pm ha

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com