Saturday, March 05, 2005

mi solo

ha, my interview yesterday was actually quite fun!

You'd think Louis Vuitton would be all pretentious, but the guy who interviewed me was so casual and laidback... he was wearing jeans! And he was quite a young'un, so it was a lot more comfortable chatting away. There wasn't any particular position available, but he was really helpful and said he'll look into the marketing dept. and stuff. He also gave me advice on how to make my cv more 'sexy' haha those were his words!! And he's even going to forward me a password to get into a job site. Very nice of him!!

After I went and had a cofffee... all by myself. Which was ok, and there's a film festival coming up which is REALLY exciting. Made me think of Sam hehe do you know Chris Doyle? He's a cinematographer... amazing stuff and bumped into his exhibition before my interview. It had the actual film from films he's worked on like Hero, In the Mood for Love, Ashes of Time etc... it was soooo kewl!

And then last I continued my solo date by going to the movies... all by myself. I was a first! I was actually quite excited haha... I saw the Aviator. BUT it was sooo cold in the theatre I wished someone was there to cuddle ... I reckon you need to be able to hang out with yourself and have a good time, cuz if you don't enjoy your own company, then why would anyone else?!

hah another thought I had for learning chinese is to get a chinese boyfriend!! haha hey it worked for Carmi!!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com