Monday, March 14, 2005

Full house

At the moment we have five extra people staying at our place... they're here for a week! mehh I don't know how I'm going to deal with it all, I love being around people, but God knows I need my space!! I need to find some time to escape, esp. for my quiet times

*sigh*

I've been feeling slightly guilty for not doing 'more'... I don't know in what though. well, always in my job hunting, I've kinda slacked off a bit. I'm not getting discouraged or anything, but losing a little steam I guess. It's been 7.5 weeks since I've been back... I have to be realistic about it all, jobs esp. good ones don't come straight away. and I don't want to cop out and do teaching or anything... it's the easy option. I really don't want to settle for second best, and I know God doesn't want us to either... so I've just gotta keep going

180 has been really really good. Awesome bunch of people, the only thing is that HK is such a transitional place, people come and go which is sad, but I guess that means we have to make the most of the time we have. I've been thinking heaps about what I'm suppose to do while I'm here, in terms of ministry and stuff. I've been so used to being involved with everything and knowing what's going on, having a say and so on, (yesyes I am a bit of a control freak), so part of me wants to do it all, but I don't really feel I'm suppose to jump in there and do that sort of stuff here... yet. heh but it's kewl for now, had a talk to Derek last week, kinda like an interview... but I got asked different qs than I have been in other interviews haha... spiritual background, relationship with God and so on. He's a really good guy, makes good coffee too (bonus points)!! SO I'll be praying and seeing what God wants me to do here.

In the meantime, things I can look forward to in this week:
1. Anna comes back tomorrow!! YEAHYEAH
2. Ice-skating tomorrow nite (maybe... or I might just watch)
3. Lunch with some school girlfrys on weds
4. Coffee date with Nat.Box
5. RUGBY 7s Fri, Sat & Sun!!! woOoHOooo

oh and just started reading the Mark of the Lion series... that'll keep me busy for awhile!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com