Wednesday, March 16, 2005

continuous consumption

mehh... everyone's been getting at me for eating so much chocolate! Honestly, I don't think I do... really. Or am I in denial?! hah okok prob I do (funny I actually just wrote don't - Freudian slip?!) the other day I just ate a Flake for lunch. I know that's terrible!! I really need to start taking care of myself, it's so easy to slack off and get lazy, hence no running or other sports... in saying that I'm actually going to make some slice soon haha maybe tomorrow...

Refering back to the alliterated title of continuous consumption... I guess that's life. And esp. in HK, it is a materialistic, self-gratifying, consumer focussed, driven by the desire to succeed sort of place. And it's so easy to get caught up in it all. Everything that's surrounding us is taken in and excreted in some way or another. What we hear, see, read, eat... we internalise it and it effects our behaviour, thoughts, emotions, relationships and so on. As a marketer (aren't we all?) this action of consuming is relied on and it's powerful and can be dangerous. I guess the only thing we can control is what we are consuming... what are we feeding our minds, bodies, and spirits?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com