Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Coffee date

hmmm had a coffee date with Abbey this morning... it's turning out to be more of a weekly thing! I had to light the coffee candle Abbey sent while I talked to her, just to ignite the senses of a real coffee date! hehe it was great...

I love being able to talk to people you are so comfortable with, that it's ok to have moments of silence (that gets expensive over the phone), talk about whatever's on your mind and knowing that you don't have to be afraid of being laughed at or questioned. Or if they laugh at you, you can usually laugh along as well. hehee

My mum is so cute she makes me lunch everyday - it's like being back in school! Today I have a homemade hamburger with a packet of cookies and some grapes and a mandarin. yum!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com