Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Anyways...

My flatmate last year picked up on the fact I say that A LOT, funny... now I notice when other people write it, there really shouldn't be an 's' but oh well

So I guess you might be wondering how it went last nite, it was... interesting. It was smaller than what I expected, only about 20 people. I felt very young and inexperienced, slightly out of place and really didn't know if I would fit in with them. They talked about the mentoring program they run, which does sound good. Pairing up an experienced business/professional with a younger protege to guide them through their careers/personal lives. I don't know if it's for me though. It would be awesome and the benefits definately outweigh the costs. I'll have to pray/think about it...

I guess I'm just a little skeptical about these sort of things, assocations and stuff - basically the meetings are all hyped up and you easily buy-in to it. Maybe I'm just being stubborn or letting fear get in the way. Fear of what? Uncertainty, the unknown, maybe. I dunno

My sister left this morning, which after made me really sad. I hardly saw her or spent much time with her... and don't know when I'll see her next. She and her boyfy, Pat gave me the Jack Johnson cd and a jazz collection one yeah! That made me happy, and I had a latte this morning (of course after an interview - just a temp job) and just had a flake... a few of my favourite things yummmm

But despite all those good things I'm still feeling bleeh... I have a headache, I was sick last night which wasn't fun, my shoulders are tight and I really just wanna curl up and go to sleep mehhh but the day isn't over yet

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com