Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Silly

Woke up this morning and got ready for a meeting with another recruiter... when I arrived there and filled out some forms, a lady came to me and said that the meeting had been cancelled, because the person I was suppose to meet called in sick. They had called and left a message, but I didn't hear my phone, nor thought to check it! She was very apologetic and we've rescheduled till tomorrow... now what am I going to wear? I have one interview outfit!

YEAH I've managed to score a rugby 7s ticket!! It's on March 17th weekend, so that'll be fun, I haven't been in ages!! Hope I can find some friends to go with!

boo... just added haloscan for easier commenting, but now all my old comments are gone!!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com