Sunday, February 20, 2005

Light up, light up

Hmm I love this song. I keep playing it really LOUD! So it's good my room's on the other side of the flat!

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even though you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right besides you dear

I love how God can speak to you through different mediums, even secular music. So it's been a great remidner knowing God's right with me.

Just read Abbey's blog and what a coincidence!! I have an interview on Monday 4:30pm with a hotel as well! Crazy aye... it's for the marketing dept. of Le Meridian. So you can mention my name when you pray for Abbey too. hehe

It's totally a God thing, because last week after my crappy day/s I had gone to a worship session, which moves in the spirit and after the pastor prayed for me. First it was about a job and he kept saying Monday, Monday... very odd, and went on about some other stuff, which was encouraging. And then this interview thing came up. Pretty awesome.

God is good - all the time...

And about fitting in and all that, I was called up on Friday by one of the chicks organising 180, asking if I want to be apart of their welcome team and come to their prayer meeting etc! Yeah, it's such a different feeling when people ask you, instead of you asking. So yeahyeah!

...and all the time - God is GOOD!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com