Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Kung Hei Fat Choi

ok so I've been doing some work at my dad's friend's office... and I'm soooo bored! Last week was ok, cuz I actually had stuff to do, but this week there isn't much. basically I'm just here, because my dad said to be here. Show face.

and it's Chinese New year this week so it's even quieter!! Wed-Sat are holidays. It's really pretty around town with all the decorations and things, lots of red!! Jared you really should have stayed a few more weeks! there's a parade and fireworks on the harbour.

yeah I've started running again.. heh, the first time out I could only run like 5mins before I gave up! Today went for about 15mins... so I'm slowly getting there. The whole motivation of this was that there's a 10km run at the end of the month, which I thought I could do. But I can't because registrations have been maxed (14,000 - 10km, 8,000 - half marathon and 6,000 for full marathon!) crazy, and the run is like at 6am on a sunday morning! Nevertheless, I'm going to stick with running. There's some action asia challenges coming up, but don't know if I could do something like that. More off road, terrain, mountain/track etc...

I've been thinking of going into China and learning Chinese, or teaching english and using my chinese. That way I'd be more marketable when I come back. hmm... but a good thing here is using my cantonese, lei ho ma and saying hi to all the little old ladies on the street! hehe I guess whether I go or not it's up to God. I just need to be patient...

speaking of which, I'm heading off for an interview now. got an extra pair of shoes, so I'll be alright!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com