Sunday, February 13, 2005

"huht"

Well the CNY has come and gone, and so has most of the sales... although I'm sure the new spring sale will be out soon! YEAH!

I'm so more settled and at peace about waiting for a job. I know God has it planned and it will find me in a sense and everybody I've met has been really helpful and offering advice or knows someone that they'll pass a contact on and so on. It's great. I have a few things I need to follow up this week, so will be praying the right doors open and so on

Well here are the highlights of the weekend:
1. Going hiking in Shek O - Dragon's Back. 7km, 2.5hrs, overcast
2. Playing touch American football on the beach, a first for me!! huht It just seemed so wrong throwing the ball infront instead of back!
3. Meeting another Kiwi chick who is from Wellington, worked in teh same office as my aunt and even went to the same church as her!! Small world
4. Sharing 3 desserts between 16 people (the restaurant only had 3 mangos!! I know)
5. Chatting to Abbey on MSN
6. Having a PCC coffee
7. Going to some friends' flat-warming (these are real flats!!) on the 23/F
8. Watching them play advanced level spoons
9. Worship this morning was just what I needed
10. Snapple Peach Iced Tea - need I say more

...and the weekend hasn't even finished yet!

Another very kewl thing is that people actually want to hang out with me!! Some have even said "we should hang out more" and people have asked for my number first (not randoms)!! Honestly it's sooo kewl, cuz it's hard being the outsider and trying to come into everyone else's groups - you don't want to feel desperate, clingy or anything. I guess it's that whole rejection thing again, putting yourself out there. And God knows what I'm like and has brought the right people into my life to include me, make me feel liked and so on. It's great for the ego! haha but seriously it's made it a lot easier.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com