Friday, January 21, 2005

Wo zai Xiang Gang (I'm in Hong Kong)

...so I'm in Hong Kong now.

After arriving at the airport, thinking my flight was at 10:30am when it was actually 12pm, the plane was delayed for 1.30hrs... so my last few hours in NZ were spent in the Auckland Airport, sleeping, kinda shopping and taking deep breaths.

Watching NZ pass by through the tiny airplane window was incredibily hard. Unfortunately, I was in the aisle seat and the lady next to me pulled the blinds down so she could sleep and that made it worse!! The flight itself was pretty dull... terrible movies and I watched them all. I kept thinking of poor Jared in HK airport waiting and wondering where I was! Anyways, it was even harder landing into HK, it was so final! While we were in the air we cuold have turned around and some time... but once we had landed it's a bit harder to go back. But that's k - it all worked out. Jared was hanging around the airport and we were taxied home.

I know the next few days will be a bit crazy... trying not to feel too sad about leaving, enjoying re-discovering (as I have been told) HK with Jared. I'm so glad he's here... it's kinda weird, but fun cuz it's a part of my life none of my NZ friends really know about. (or not yet, 2005-6 Newyears hinthint). Only one person has asked if he was my husband haha... I'll have to get some more chocolate once he leaves!!

Today we're off to Stanley Market, then do some shopping for his laptop, see the night lights and dinner. Just another day in the big city.



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com