Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane

Mehhh I'm leaving! I know I would eventually be faced with this day, but I never thought it come up on me so fast. I shed a few tears in Christchurch airport while I was there, but I can imagine Auckland will be worse. mehhh...


All my bags are packed
I guess I should go
The past four years has made me grow
And now I'm paying with luggage in excess

I've had my coffee
My muffins still warm
Stephie's waiting outside the door
See you later, I'm not gonna say goodbye


Don't miss me, just smile for me
Tell me you'll pray for me
I know our paths will cross again some day

Cause I'm leaving on a 7-4--7
God knows when I'll be back again
Oh New Zealand I'm leaving you for awhile

I've got my greenstone
and a paua ring
Little memories of good times been
I'll be wearing my "I call NZ home" t-shirt



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com