Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A Howie Day

Yep that was what it was... I finally got to listen to him after 2months being without. oh Howie Day, made me think of the days in Dunners... esp in Burns doing my assignments! haha thank God those days are over

This morning started off great as I got to speak to Abbey! Well at first I talked to her answering machine, and then I managed to get to her. Love that accent, I reckon it's getting worse - oops did I just say that? I mean, stronger and that's in a good way!

Then... went and had a facial. ahhh... it feels like millions of little hands all over your face. You have to struggle not to fall asleep - what a waste otherwise!

In the afternoon did some retail therapy with my mum. It seriously was really good... forgotten how much I love HK shopping and how cheap it is! We spent NZ$46 and I got a black top, white puffy jacket (always wanted one since I saw Kev's!) and it's reversible, a light blue jersey and a zip-up cardy. I love it!


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com