Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Being there is everything

Well, I knew I was going to get in trouble for that last post - thanks for those comments, emails and tears. I'll remember never to do that again!

Anyways, I'm rather tired at the moment. And no, it's not from the old age... it's been a long weekend, a rather amazing one though. Travelling is quite tiring, even though I love the idea of going to another place and seeing new things. Teleportation would be so much easier, I wonder if you can take your baggage with you? No limits there ha. Although it's all about the journey isn't it, so I'll opt for flying.

So the weekend... Jelly & Sheremy!! I can't believed they're finally married, yet it seems so right. It was such a God ordained relationship. It's so evident in their lives and at the ceremony/reception, you know God will be that third piece in that rope. I can't remember where that verse is, but it is so applicable to their relationship. aww you just can't help but get those warm fuzzy feelings inside

That was my first wedding for a long time... and I was very good, cuz I only cried twice!! When Jeremy was saying his vows (they were so beautiful!!) and when Shels was thanking her parents... man, I'm starting again. ok breathe...

The sad thing is, I won't be able to see them as a married couple! They'll just have to come visit :) esp, when they have some little sprogs haha we never did set those odds for the first offspring - J&Shels or Raunch&Chago?!!

Another great thing of the weekend was being able to hang out with the girls - Kels, Shaz & Wendaline. Very special people, and they don't come along every day.

So despite the physical tiredness and mental drainage, I wouldn't have given this weekend up for the world!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com