Monday, December 27, 2004

Mi tiempo

The other day I just needed some time alone. So I went and sat/lay outside the Beehive and finished reading RoTK. It was such a beautiful day, nearly forgot what it was like to be under the sun - ahh reminds me of the days in Fiji :)

I'm constantly reminded of the importance of having time out and being on your own. That's something I have to prioritise in my life - my cave time! I need to think and be in a place where I'm not questioned, a place where I don't feel the expectations (perceived or real). Don't get me wrong, I love being around people, especially close friends and family. But I know I do need to be in those quiet places, where I can quiet my spirit to listen to what God's saying. So many times I get so busy with "stuff" and it crowds out His voice. So God, lead me by still waters, restore my soul, in you alone I place my trust and hope.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com