Sunday, December 19, 2004

I'm green

Wellington. I'm still here. I love this place - absolutely, positively. Although you seriously need some friends here or something to do. Don't get me wrong or anything, I love my family and relatives, but sometimes you just need to step outside for a breather!

And since being here, I've watched more TV in a week than I have in the past year! All this cooped up inside-ness drove me outside... into the garden! Seriously I'm not one of those gardening types. DO you know what's out there? Spiders, bugs, worms and all sorts of yucky creepy crawlies... eww they just gross me out. But I was brave. Oh so brave. I ventured out with my sunnies and gloves (thank goodness my gran gave me a pair to wear!) and worked hard!! I'm a good girl. :) and yes, there were big black hairy ugly spiders (and little ones too) slimy worms and other unknown insectile species. After 2hrs, yes 2 solid hours I filled 7 big black rubbish bags of weeds and leaves and other stuff. Rather satisfying, but now I'm paying for it - my poor back. Getting rather ambitious in my old age haa

Anyway, yesterday was pretty good - I had a friend and Maria was her name-o. It was good to catch up with her. It felt like ages since I'd talked to her, even though she only left Dunedin midyear. She seems to be doing well here, job, friends, fun. So that gives me hope for when I move on. sigh...

well at least it's only a few more days till Sam comes - yeah fun. Just have to get through the next couple of days at this job I'm doing. Sticking labels on leaflets... all 8000 of them! lots of fun. I guess it's a good time to "think" especially since other guy is not much of a conversationalist. booo... I even tried out some of our questions on him and made more up! oh well, guess we're just different flavours. I think I'm a sort of a coffee, mocha, cappacino sort... he might be a melon. ha that's mean, don't read into that too much.

ok I think I just better go. some kid is demanding my attention. Kids, can't live with them. Can live without them!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com